Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Gran Torino Review Research

While researching for my Gran Torino movie review, I found the Internet Movie Database website (imdb.com), a website devoted to every facet of movies, to be extremely helpful. I used their Gran Torino specific page for purposes specifically relating to the movie. It was very helpful in reminding me of certain smaller elements I may have overlooked during my viewing of the movie such as character names and the actors who played them. Further I used their actor specific pages for background information on many of the actors. It was vital in my background descriptions of Clint Eastwood as both an actor and as a director, for example his Academy Award history and the possibility of this being his last movie.

Website = http://www.imdb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment